Are you eager to deliver the best User Experience? The Core Web Vitals optimization is the key to achieving quality UX and a lightning-fast website. We address all three critical metrics: LCP, FID, and CLS, ensuring a “click and go” website.
Say goodbye to slow loading times and poor URLs, and hello to fast speed, visual stability, and responsiveness. Contact us today, and get ready to skyrocket your conversion rates.
What are Core Web Vitals?
After an update in 2021, core web vitals became an important aspect of Google’s search ranking algorithm and web development practices.
Core Web Vitals are the key factors that Google considers crucial for a positive user experience (UX) on a webpage. These metrics assess how a webpage loads and functions when a user accesses it through a specific URL.
In a nutshell, Core Web Vitals evaluates a webpage’s URL-based user experience, with a focus on loading speed, visual stability, and interactivity.
Components of Core Web Vitals
These are a set of three metrics that measure the “core” experience of whether a website feels fast or slow to the users and gives a good experience. These are really helpful in spotting areas of improvement. The three types are:
- Largest Contentful Paint(LCP)
- First Input Delay (FIP)
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
Google has already set benchmarks for each category, as shown in the table:
|LCP||<= 2.5s||<= 4s||>4s|
We are going to break down all three Core Web Vitals and show how these metrics are improved step-by-step.
Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
The first thing that grabs a user’s attention on any site is visuals. If its loading takes time, it makes the viewer feel frustrated.
LCP is related to the loading performance. Through its measurement, we know exactly how much time the majority of content on-screen will take after clicking on the link.
As the name implies, it measures how quickly the largest item on the page is visible to the user and they start interacting. It could be a banner image, a piece of text, or anything else.
If the largest text block or visible image is rendering quickly to the users, it’s great, but if it is taking more time to load, you are in trouble.
But fret not; we provide you with some amazing ways to optimize the LCP of a site in the next segment.
How We Optimize LCP
Generally, every page on your site should hit LCP within 2.5 seconds. Well, this is a big challenge for large web pages containing sites to achieve this target, as they have dozens of high-resolution images.
Is removing some pages the solution? No. It would definitely reduce the LCP score, but it is not the actual solution. So, here are the optimization methods:
- Server and hosting optimization: We choose a hosting plan that offers sufficient CPU and RAM resources. Also, a dedicated server or VPS (Virtual Private Server) helps us better control resource allocation.
- Image and asset optimization: Optimization of images and media files is one of the primary areas to address for LCP improvement. That is why we use compressed and responsive images for our client’s site.
- Lazy loading implementation: Lazy loading implementation is something through which images are loaded only when someone scrolls down their website’s page. We practice lazy loading to achieve faster LCP.
- Remove unnecessarily third-party scripts: Third-party script slows down a page always. So, we better remove any unnecessary third-party scripts and increase the LCP score.
First Input Delay (FID)
The second core web vital is the First Input Delay (FID). It measures the time between when the user interacts with a page via clicking a link or button.
In simple terms, when a user loads webpages in a browser, they expect the second they see a visual element, like a button or an image or a scroll bar, to load on the screen. The page should be immediately ready to receive the input. It can be related to responsiveness.
The button or scroll down the page should work, even if the page appears to be loading. A user would be frustrated when the page does not begin to respond as per their directed actions.
So, to improve the metric FID, we follow the below-mentioned approach.
How We Optimize FID
Normally, a user waits for 0.1 second to see if the system is responding as per their command or not. So, to achieve this, we adopt the following methods to improve the First Input Delay (FID) score.
- Use Web Workers: We use web workers to run scripts in the background without affecting the Main Thread. This is a process of enhancing web page performance by reducing the workload on the browser’s main thread.
- Reduce unused CSS: CSS also blocks the main thread, and its reduction lowers the total number of bytes that have to be downloaded. This way, browsers can start rendering the page faster since they have fewer operations to perform.
- Resource prefetching strategies: By using techniques like DNS prefetching, link prefetching and resource hints, websites provide faster loading times and improved user satisfaction. This proactively loads essential resources like images, scripts and stylesheets in advance.
Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
The third metric, CLS, measures how elements move around or how stable the page layout is. As we relate it to your site, if elements on your page move around as the page loads, then your CLS is high, which is a bad signal.
How We Optimize CLS
To make the page elements fairly stable when it loads up, we follow some optimization methods. These help in loading links, images, and fields when the page is fully loaded.
Here are the steps that help us minimize CLS
- Proper image and video sizing: We use proper and set size attribute dimensions for any media on your site. Whether it is a video, image, GIF or infographic. This way, the user’s browser already knows in advance how much space the element will take up on that page.
- Content handling: We use a CMS (content management system) to improve the CLS score. This helps us ensure that we are designing with best practices in mind.
- Use transitions and animation: We use transitions and animations to provide context around page changes. Like, the “Read more” link that scrolls the user down the page (without impacting CLS) as it is an expected layout shift.
- Addition of new UI elements: We add new UI elements to your webpage. This does not push the main content down, and the user gets the content where it is supposed to be.
What Our Core Web Vital Services Include?
With 12+ years of experience, SEO Experts Company India has the knowledge, technical expertise, and resources to improve Core Web Vitals score. We can take our client’s site to the next level.
We offer our services to anyone who is unable to optimize the page speed experience of their site. An Akamai survey concluded that a 100 ms page speed delay can hurt conversion rates by 7%. But, if you give us a chance, we will increase organic traffic, leads, and conversions for your site with strategic planning.
Learn more about our Core Web Vitals’ optimization services.
- Core Web Vitals Consultancy: We have a dedicated team to optimize the Core Web Vitals metrics of our client’s site. With a focus on expertise, proven results, and transparent communication, we ensure your site remains competitive in your niche.
- Core Web Vitals Site Audit: We work together with our clients to solve web performance issues, and it starts with the auditing process. Our team takes an in-depth review of your Google Core Web Vitals score and develops a plan to address the identified issues.
- Core Web Vitals Customized Solutions: Our holistic understanding of what Google really wants helps us to implement cost-effective, customized solutions that meet our client’s specific website needs and goals.
What is the Strategy to Improve Core Web Vitals and Get the Fastest Webpage on the Internet?
Page Speed is difficult to attain for many online businesses. But, with SEO Experts Company India, you can expect to receive a solution on how to improve your Google Page Speed Score. We aim to create the fastest website experience possible for our clients’ site by optimizing Core Web Vitals.
To speed up your site, we follow the below-mentioned strategy:
We work with data-driven facts. It starts with the measurement of our client’s website performance. We identify issues and find the best solutions. Later, after complete analysis, we craft the perfect page speed strategy.
The next step is to train, guide, and empower our clients by implementing a winning page speed strategy and fixing the Core Web Vitals.
Delight in Results
After implementing all our strategies, we provide a lightning-fast website for our clients. We work until the user experience is improved, and the client starts getting results.
What Can You Expect From Our Services?
We ensure your website loads quickly for visitors and will likely get conversions and revenue. When you engage us for assistance, here’s what you can expect from our services.
- Decrease in website page loading times.
- Enhanced user interactions on your site.
- Optimized site for mobile devices.
- Safety of your site for browsing.
- Lower bounce rate for your site.
- Secure site connections.
- Improved SEO score of your site.
- More leads for your site.
- Boosted conversion rates.
- Site’s turnover elevated.
Ultimately, with all our efforts, you will get the fastest version of your website and other above-mentioned benefits complimentary.
Have You Passed the Core Web Vitals Score?
We measure the Core Web Vitals as accurately as possible. Moreover, after implementing all our strategies, we let our clients know as well how much we have made the improvement.
With the use of multiple tools and data sets, we get an accurate understanding of how users and search engines like Google perceive your website.
Here are the tools that ease our measurement of Core Web Vitals.
- Google Search Console
- Google Page Insights
The insights from these tools help us determine that your site has passed the Core Web Vitals score or not. Also, we provide monthly reports which let our clients know what is the current performance of their site.
Optimize Core Web Vitals with India’s Leading SEO Company
As the operations head of SEO Experts Company India, one of the top rated seo company in India by clutch. I tried explaining Core Web Vitals and our procedures for its optimization, as we tried our best in doing so. You can follow the above-mentioned strategies if you want to conduct it by yourself. But, if you get stuck or need any guidance related to it or cannot make your website score good for any of the Core Web Vitals, contact us. We’re always available to make your site’s user experience more valuable.