Running a home improvement, repair business, or handyman service has its own challenges in terms of earning customers online. Especially if you consider that there are approximately 524387 home remodeling and improvement companies in the United States as per the data available on IbisWorld, since the competition is always intense, you are constantly wondering how to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
One of the best ways to eliminate this stress is to embrace SEO for home improvement services!
When you master your search engine optimization campaign, your company will generate high-quality leads and receive more phone calls.
Additionally, you should be aware that you are losing out on a sizable portion of customers if Google users looking for home renovation contractors cannot find you due to a lack of search engine optimization on your site.
Wondering how to create, plan, and implement SEO methods if you are a home renovator, building contractor, or home improvement service? Having questions or seeking knowledge about search engine optimization generally, then keep on reading this post.
Table Of Content
- How Do SEO Services For Remodeling Contractors And Renovation Companies Boost Your Sales And Revenue?
- What Are The Standard SEO Stages For A Home Improvement Company?
- Why Would Your Home Repair and Renovation Company Need SEO Services?
- What Kind of Results Can You Hope to Achieve With Home Remodeling And Improvement SEO?
- 5 Strategic Local SEO Techniques For Home Improvement And Remodeling Companies
- What Are The 5 Main Areas Of SEO For Any Successful Campaign For Home Renovation Companies?
- Our Approach As An Specialized SEO Agency For Home Improvement Business
- Frequently Asked Questions
How Do SEO Services For Remodeling Contractors And Renovation Companies Boost Your Sales And Revenue?
1. Rank High In Google Rankings
An expert company offering SEO for home improvement businesses can help you rank at the top of Google search results.
2. Receive a greater number Of Leads & Phone Calls:
You can expect a rise in the number of calls asking about your home improvement business and remodeling solutions.
3. Revenue Growth
Home renovators, improvement services, handyman services, etc., can expect to see exponential growth in their sales with the use of search engine optimization.
What are the Standard SEO Stages for a Home Improvement Company?
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, aims to increase the ranking of any website and Google Business Profile in organic searches and Google map listings, respectively.
The information is provided below if you’re curious about the key steps in developing an SEO strategy for your website.
- Thorough SEO Audit: The first step is to conduct a thorough audit of your website and GMB (if you have one) to see where you stand.
- Keyword Research: It creates the base of your overall strategy and content creation
- Onsite SEO: Start working on the onsite SEO so that Google, Bing, and other search engines will take notice of your online presence.
- Offsite SEO: Focus on off-site SEO (backlinks |) to increase the site’s visibility in the eyes of Google’s algorithm,
- Site Optimization: Make your website mobile friendly and remove technical flaws to improve its speed and user-friendliness.
By taking these actions, you can outrank your competitors and rank higher for your remodeling or home improvement business. More information on these search engine optimization steps is discussed ahead.
Why Would Your Home Repair and Renovation Company Need SEO Services?
Have you ever wondered why SEO is essential in the modern business world for businesses like yours that rely on local leads? The reason is simple; your prospective customers are flocking to Google to find and hire home remodeling contractors.
Don’t underestimate the power of the internet, as it has become the primary method for people to find products and services, surpassing traditional methods of advertising.
The following graph illustrates how many people have searched for “home improvement services near me.” The search volume is just going up, and the companies topping on this keyword phrase will have gained lots more leads than their competitors.
It is clear from this graph how visibility in the eye of Google is going to benefit your home renovation and remodeling business and bring you more customers to your site.
What Kind of Results Can You Hope to Achieve With Home Remodeling And Improvement SEO?
Google is a platform where people come to find answers and solutions to their issues, problems, and queries, and here is an opportunity for listed businesses and professionals.
When they enter “SEO Service for Home Improvement” into Google, the relevant results are shown in the Maps section of Google. The Google Local Pack is the name of this particular section of SERPs. And if your listing is among these search results, there is a high probability that you will get a call from the users who entered the search queries.
Here is where your listing name appears when someone searches for “SEO Service For Home Remodeling.”
You need to realize that people use Google to look up various businesses and professionals for solutions, services, and products.
For your business, typically, people search for those by typing words, word combinations, or phrases to find home improvement services, and they may enter the following:
- Home remodeling services nearby.
- Home improvement businesses
- Handyman services
- Home renovation service
- Home renovation contractors
- Home renovation contractor
- Handyman solution providers
A successful SEO strategy can place your website and GMB listing at the top of search engine results pages by incorporating these keywords into the content, drawing in more visitors.
However, it demands in-depth research and the wise use of keywords in the written content of your Google My Business profile website and other forms of the published content.
People may type in related queries like “How to renovate the kitchen,” and you would ideally want to be in the top results.
People don’t necessarily need to look for information on goods sold by the business or service provider directly; they can Google the relevant queries instead. Some examples related to home improvement services are
“Experienced home renovators ?”
“Cost of putting up new tiles in my kitchen ?”
“Best products for bathroom renovation“
Putting up content to answer or provide solutions to such queries helps you rank high in Google searches and build a conversation with your target audience.
But remember, you will need a professional SEO service provider for home improvement services to make your listing reach the top of Google searches.
5 Strategic SEO Techniques for Home Improvement And Remodeling Companies
1. Getting Backlinks For Your Website To Stay Relevant And Trustworthy In Google’s Eyes,
Backlinks are similar to a voting system that tells Google that your site is relevant, trustworthy, and has good visibility in search engines. But remember that not every backlink carries the same weightage.
Writing guest posts and articles and posting them on high-quality websites is great for generating backlinks, especially when talking about local SEO services for remodeling companies or home improvement businesses.
The key here is to identify the opportunities to generate quality backlinks that can help your business get leads and web traffic.
For instance, you should know that a strategy for creating backlinks for a company that targets the local market differs from generating backlinks for an entity looking for national-level SEO.
Quality backlinks do more than assist Google in directing visitors to your website. They may also cause other high-domain authority websites to start mentioning your company in their blogs, social media posts, or other types of posted content.
Numerous tactics can be used to increase the number of backlinks pointing to your website, including researching your rivals to find out what kinds of backlinks they have and writing a high-quality guest post.
2. Creation Of An Accurate GBP For SEO For Your Home Improvement Business
A typical example of a GMB (Google Business Page) or GBP (Google Business Profile) looks as follows:
Owning a GBP opens the door for businesses and service providers to appear in Google Local Packs or Map listings. An optimized GMB listing is critical from many points of view:
- It helps you appear in the local search results.
- An accurate GMB listing displays your location’s contact and location geographical information and helps prospective customers reach you.
- It displays views posted by other customers and helps you build engagement.
- Businesses can use it to post deals, coupons, festival discounts, and other offers.
Ranking high in Google’s local pack has enormous potential since the top-ranked GBP profiles appear on the first page of SERPs right at the top. Therefore, potential customers or clients are likely to contact these companies.
If you’re unsure of how to optimize a GMB listing, there are numerous methods you can use so that your local listing shows up higher in Google map listings, such as
- Mentioning accurate information about your company’s contact details, such as the phone number or mobile number and the actual physical address.
- Ensure that your GBP accurately reflects your working hours and business type when implementing SEO for home improvement services and remodeling contractors.
- Use photos and videos wherever possible to make your GBP listing authentic and attractive.
- Manage reviews and find ways to ensure a high percentage of people leave positive views.
- Don’t let go of any opportunity to spread the word about the promotions, events, coupons, or festival offers via your GBP.
- Writes engaging and compelling descriptions about you and what you sell or offer and uses relevant keywords to attract many clients.
It is true that creating a Google business profile and doing most of the above-mentioned tasks may look like a tough climb.
However, you need not worry because you can always hire an expert SEO service offering solutions for home improvement contractors, handymen, and renovators.
3. Focusing on On-Page SEO for Home Remodeling and Improvement Service Website
On-page SEO works great for search engine optimization campaigns for contractors and home remodeling companies. Many factors and components combine during on-page SEO; some are as follows:
- Internal and external links state
- Use of H1 and H2 tags
- The content quality
- Meta tags and descriptions
- Images, videos, and more
Optimization via on-page SEO for your website pages can help you rank highly consistently on SERPs (search result pages).
But again, you need to create unique strategies to prioritize specific pages and then optimize each page to increase its credibility in the eyes of users and search engines.
4. Content Creation To Attract Maximum Audience
Content is one aspect of search engine optimization that can accelerate the pace of success toward high rankings, build engagement, and bring in leads.
Creating content for people that is also excellent for search engines can be challenging, but analysis and creativity can get past this obstacle.
People are likely to enter all kinds of queries into Google, for example.
- Home renovators in -(city)
- Affordable kitchen renovation service
- Is hiring a home remodeling agency a good decision, or is DIY a better option?
- Best products for kitchen renovation
The key takeaway is that there are several ways to make your content stand out.
It involves looking for opportunities to publish engaging content on platforms like Quora, and writing guest posts and articles. Furthermore, you can focus on enhancing the quality of the content published on your website.
Moreover, you can increase dialogue and engagement with your audience by creating landing pages and promoting published content on social media and other platforms.
Another thing to consider is creating content in optimal quantity. Being faster than usual or slower than needed with content creation can affect the ranking.
You can trust that the content will be of the highest quality if you hire us as your SEO company for the home improvement and renovation industry, as our top-notch content writers will create the content.
We solve these issues by creating a content calendar and tweaking it after analyzing the published content.
5. Creating The Best User Experience Possible
An SEO strategy for home improvement companies and remodeling contractors that focuses on creating the best user experience usually brings in more customers.
The evil way of opting for black hat SEO methods such as keyword stuffing or trying to find methods to find the algorithm driving search engines leads to causing damage.
The user is always the center of our offered SEO services for home improvement businesses, and there are many aspects to it.
Create Content Focussed on Solutions
Google loves it when you generate and publish content that provides solutions to the users’ searches and keeps the focus on it.
It Shouldn’t Be Difficult For Your Potential Clients To Find You
Nobody likes the hassle of searching online for a solution or a company. Give specifics about your brand, what you do, and what you have to offer from your customers’ perspective.
Every effort should be made to be visible on the most important platforms, including social media, Google My Business, local searches, and organic search results.
Be Mobile-Friendly And User-Friendly:
Fast page opening speed, mobile fluidity, having a user-friendly design, and using the right and attractive photos and videos are components of creating a user experience on a web page.
Users prefer to spend time on clean, clutter-free websites that are free of sluggishness, and Google notices if the engagement of any page is good with site visitors. The more time they spend on your website pages, the better it is for your organic ranking in search engines.
Moreover, concentrating on encouraging customers to leave more feedback is always better. For instance, including a button on your website for users to leave reviews is one of the most popular methods for increasing the number of reviews, and another option is to ask your customers to leave a Google review.
What Are The 5 Main Areas Of SEO For Any Successful Campaign For Home Renovation Companies?
You may be curious about what goes into developing a successful SEO campaign for handymen, home improvement businesses, and building repair contractors.
Here are the 5 main areas of a successful search engine optimization campaign:
1. Know Yourself Thoroughly
One of the most important steps for you when creating a strong SEO strategy as a home renovator and repair service provider is understanding the SEO health of your site. An in-depth SEO audit of your site will help you with this.
SEO audit reveals lots of information on your site’s health and gives a detailed overview of different areas like backlinks, page speed, stats about traffic, etc.
This is precisely why a thorough SEO audit of your own site is a major part of any successful SEO campaign.
A typical example of an SEO report for a company is here.
By analyzing the data, you can plan the steps necessary to improve the overall health of your website from an SEO point of view.
2. Research Of Competition And Target Audience
Your competition and target audience are essential to know as the key indicators that can help you formulate a strategy to help you ride ahead.
To stay ahead of the competition, you should research the keywords they use, analyze the layout of their website, and check the published content on it. It’s also a good idea to consider the target audience’s trends, tastes, preferences, and expectations.
Other factors like seasonal demands and prices need to be analyzed as well.
For example, there is no point in scratching your head in the summer for low traffic and leads on a page related to winter wear when you know it is happening due to seasonal demands.
3. Custom Expert Strategy for Search Engine Optimization
You must understand that each business entity differs from others and calls for different SEO strategies. A search engine optimization plan that works for a particular company may not work for you.
You must be prepared to be flexible in your approach and adjust your SEO strategy to drive more customers to your home improvement business.
4. Continuously Monitoring And Improving Your SEO Campaign
It is not sufficient to implement an SEO strategy alone; one must also continuously monitor changing trends and the effectiveness of the current strategy.
5. Hire A Professional SEO Company With Relevant Experience
You don’t need to be afraid of hiring a professional SEO service for your home improvement business.
Our Approach As An Specialized SEO Agency For Home Improvement Business
It is easy to see that search engine optimization campaigns require hard work, dedication, expertise, and experience.
It can be challenging, and it’s not always possible for you to focus your energy on SEO. Additionally, it’s always possible that you won’t have enough time or resources to launch a full-scale search engine optimization campaign and monitor it constantly.
This is where SEO Expert India comes into play. Our teams are made up of highly skilled, devoted, and knowledgeable individuals, including SEO specialists, website designers and developers, graphic designers, and content writers.
And their presence and efforts make us an ideal option for companies looking to hire an SEO service with expertise for home improvement businesses.
In fact, we are an all-around digital marketing company for home renovators and contractors.
We would love to hear from you with any queries you may have regarding search engine optimization for your home remodeling, repair, or renovation business.
How Do You Get In Touch With Us?
If you want to hire us as an SEO company for your home improvement and renovation business, getting in touch with us is a simple process.
Step 1- Put In A Request For A “Free SEO Audit”
It only takes a few minutes to complete and is the first step toward successful SEO for your home-based business.
Step 2- Get The SEO Audit Report For Your Home Improvement Business In The E-Mail
You can expect to receive a comprehensive audit report within 24 hours detailing your site’s health, including errors and a strategy for resolving them.
Step 3: Hire Us, And Watch As Our SEO Services For Home Improvement Services Elevates Your Ranking While You Unwind.
With our years of experience and knowledge, we get to work putting your business at the top of search engine results pages and generating more high-quality leads than you’ve ever seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question1: What Is SEO For Home Improvement Services?
The term “SEO for Home Improvement Services” refers to all techniques used to raise a company’s ranking and visibility on search engine result pages to increase leads and revenue.
The methods to raise the ranking of home removal and remodeling companies are
- GBP optimization
- Keyword research
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Earning Quality Backlinks
- Content Creation Of Highest Class
- Make your website technically great and mobile-friendly
- And more
Question2- How long will it take for SEO for home improvement businesses to start producing results?
Search Engine Optimization campaigns take time to show results, and giving a definite timeline for the success of any SEO campaign is not possible.
But companies can expect to see results between 1 and 6 months after the SEO strategy’s implementation.
Many factors play a role in the success of any SEO campaign working for a home improvement business.
- Your niche
- The companies of handyman, home improvements or renovator location
- The current state of SEO
- Desired aims and number of competitors
- The actual performance of the company in terms of providing service
- And More
Key Performance Indicators That You Can Look Into Regarding Your SEO Campaign For Home Improvement:
- Organic traffic: The hiring SEO home improvement company can look into the stats related to organic traffic. In terms of site visitors, they can expect significant improvement.
- Keyword Ranking: You should expect to see increased traffic on chosen keyword. If you do hire a professional SEO company rendering services for home improvement businesses, you should receive regular reports about the chosen keyword and the organic ranking on Google’s SERPs.
- The Number Of Leads And Phone Calls: It is perhaps the most critical of all the other measuring indicators; you should see an upward movement in both the number of leads and phone calls you receive.
Question3: What exactly do you mean by “quality content for home improvement businesses”?
We have emphasized the importance of publishing quality content on your website or different channels if you want to succeed with your SEO campaign.
Here, we mean to create content that is “people-friendly” and, simultaneously, appropriate according to Google’s guidelines.
The content, irrespective of its form, should become valuable to the reader or onlooker. Ideally, it should solve some problems or answer queries. Google loves to rank such content higher in search results.
It’s important to understand that people use Google to look up answers to questions and problems.
Take a glance at a few possible queries:
- Which local home remodeling companies have offices nearby?
- How do home remodeling agencies work?
- Is using a do-it-yourself approach a viable option for a kitchen renovation?
- I’m looking for the best materials to renovate my room, but I’m unsure if I should choose options for wooden flooring.
Your content should be able to respond to such queries and make users see you as an authority in the home improvement industry. The more helpful it is, the better it will be for your Google ranking.
Fresh content enriched with optimum keywords that make people aware of your expertise in your niche is just ideal.
It’s never a good idea to have thin content that offers nothing new, is disorganized, unclear, or overstuffed with keywords.
Question4. Which Keywords for Home Improvement Businesses are the Most Helpful for SEO?
Here are a few keywords for building contractors, handymen, and home improvement:
- Best Home improvement businesses,
- Low-cost handyman near me,
- Experience Home rebuilding contractors
- Best kitchen renovators in my city
These are a few examples of keywords that could bring in new customers if you use SEO for your home remodeling business. But choosing any one of these or others demands skills and experience. There are a lot of factors one has to think of while choosing keywords:
- The search volume of the keywords in your geography,
- Keyword difficulty
- Whether the chosen keyword is an implicit one or an explicit one
- Keyword competition
- Other factors:
Wondering how we find the keyword that plays a pivotal role in the SEO services for home improvement companies?
There are two aspects to it, i.e., the expertise of our team and SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush and more. After analysis, we trace the keywords that increase your ranking and traffic.